Agencies for building an app

Hi,
Would you mind recommend me an agency that use Bubble for programing? I am building an MVP for my entrepreneurship and I want to use a nocode devopment to start.

Thank you.

Regards,

Horacio.

2 Likes

Hi Horacio, I think I might be able to help you. Can you give some details on what type of MVP you are trying to build ?

Thanks !

Martin

Hi @cisternashoracio,

Are you still looking for an Agency that uses Bubble.io? I would like to send you a DM.

Thanks

Hi,
Yes, however I will prefer to start doing a FIGMA development first and then continue with Bubble.

Best regards,

Horacio.

Hello,
I’m hypelab founder, we focus on building Saas platforms and MVP for startups ,as well as take care of marketing strategy and further growth of a product made by us. If you are interested in long term cooperation, feel free to book a free discovery call) Calendly - Arsenii Demydov

Hey there!

Are you still looking for an agency?

I do believe we can help you.

Please, DM me, and let’s jump on a call to discuss it further. I would love to tell you more about Zeroqode, and learn more about your project.

Dima

Hello, I am Nasir Nawaz, i am certified by airdev, the parents company of Canvas. I am also certified by MILLIONlab, both are among top bubble agency.

I suggest airdev they also have a free template which you build almost everything for small MVP

If you like, I can help you in this, and i won’t ask you for money, but i do ask a review by you on my profile after we finished.

And at the end if you like my work and only if you wish you can give me a compensation of my time. Els i won’t bother you.

You can see my Profile: https://heywith.com/baloshi69

And can search me on Internet by my handler @Baloshi69

Let me give you a brotherly suggestion, DM me, let discuss what you need, maybe i can guide you and we could build it, and save some money as i dont ask money from you. But yes at the end if ypu like can give me a compensation els i wont bother you.

But if you planned to give Angency a try, i suggest @AirDev, dont go any further, they also give you a free discussion call, i guess but not sure