Looking for a developer/partner?

Hello, and first of all I wanted to say that I’m so glad that I came across bubble (and all no-code movement) , because I have an awesome idea , but unfortunately no coding skills or enough money to hire full time developer(s). But it’s just too good to let it go, so I decided to create it no matter what!
I am learning a whole lot about bubble, and trying to create my own apps, but it’s moving slowly, so I thought about hiring someone, and just doing the small fixes myself later on.
The website itself should be somewhat similar to Freelancer but related to cars.

I’m myself a long time marketer, so I have quite good understanding with stuff like zapier,zennoposter and other automation tools, just looking to get an MVP started ASAP, so we could get the marketing rolling and see how people react to the idea.

That said, I am looking for a developer or even a long time partner that would be responsible for coding, one question though, what do you think would be the reasonable price for such MVP, or hourly rate for bubble developer?

Thank you, Tomas.

Hi @tomajx

SparkDev is an experienced team, who can help you with your app.
I sent you a PM.

Best regards,
Alexander

alexander@sparkdev.tech

Hi @tomajx! Pm me, I can help and will not charge you a lot.:smiley_cat:

Recently we build a NoCode Development company and now we are working with following principle: You just pay $1999 as a monthly fee and get your own NoCode Developer for a full time! And yes, we have a 7 Days Trial! :slight_smile:

All our developers are experienced professionals, and we even have our own Developer Academy. Just text me by email to schedule a Zoom meeting, we will discuss your project in details and I’ll tell you more about us

jack@welovenocode.com

How can i contact you? I might have a job for you!

So, you can pm me or write an email → mr.mamaev01@mail.ru

Hi @tomajx I have vast experience in bubble and i can help you deliver your project at an affordable cost. PM me or email ma @ paulronoh1994@gmail.com so that we can dis cuss more about your project.