How do I make the most efficient database for an Airbnb-like website using bubble?
Reviewing many different sources has created a lot of confusion, especially around the idea of a “user” because I have 3 roles:
- Host: That creates listings
- Customer: That books the listing
- Admin: Myself managing the backend
Are they all users in the database?
And if so, I am guessing I will have to make “Roles” using (Option sets). But how do I make the different relationships between each:
• User with a “Host” role (an option set) and their listings
• User with a “Customer” role (an option set) and their bookings
This to me is really vague and hard to envision. Some other questions I have:
• Will the listing be also an option set? And how do I connect all those different option sets and users together?
• Is it efficient to load data that way?
Thank you guys for your help, I been trying to avoid asking this question for one month now and figure it out myself, but the deeper I got into it, the hard it’s gotten to understand the best path to take.