All my image in my bubble app disappeared

Sent the bug report directly and through the web link

1 Like

Same here, bug report submitted

That’s the way to do it, folks! The more bug reports they get, the quicker they will realize that the issue is widespread (and I am guessing they have already realized that), and the quicker it should be resolved.

1 Like

same issue

do you have a sense how complicated this issue potentially is? i mean it was weeks of work if they can’t restore it

I definitely do not, but I would be shocked if the issue is resolved in a manner that requires you to redo any work. By the way, great stuff on your part putting the pop up on your site to alert your users to the issue.

1 Like

this now appears on the chat box, it wasn’t there a few minutes before. i guess this is related to the issue at hand?

luck has it that today i decided to run google ad for the first time for my business. … so i have paused all marketing and promotion… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

None of us can say for sure, but that’s probably a pretty safe bet.

Damn, sorry to hear that… what terrible timing for a platform-wide issue. Hang in there… if it’s within their control, I’m guessing they will have it resolved pretty quickly.

2 Likes

bad luck - good if you can pause and switch to different timeslot :slight_smile:

well saved my budget for the day… :sweat_smile:

Same here…

Ditto!! Today was my launch date !! I am here with 5 clients making a fool of myself

2 Likes

so sorry to hear it… this is the first major outage i’ve experienced. hopefully it gets fixed soon…

Same here

Does this sort of thing get addressed 24/7, or only during EST work hours (like Bubble Support emails)?

I can assure you they are on it (as confirmed by the message on the status page), and it will be resolved as soon as possible.

1 Like

i believe this is 24/7 felt this is quite a major issue atm

2 Likes

bubble just emailed me this:

“I’ve confirmed that other users are experiencing this behavior, and our engineering team is currently investigating the issue.
Our team will be in touch directly once it is resolved. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any additional questions.”

have had a response from Bubble from the bug report…

"Thank you for reaching out. I’ve confirmed that other users are experiencing this behaviour, and our engineering team is currently investigating the issue.

Our team will be in touch directly once it is resolved. In the meantime, please let us know if you have any additional questions."

1 Like