Announcing our first outside funding

Congrats ! :confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Cool, it seems this was needed to fulfill your vision of what Bubble really wants to be :+1:

2 Likes

Awesome news guys!! Wish you´d raised a part through crowdfunding, I know I for one would have chipped in and I´m sure most other bubble users would cos of the immense potential this platform has.

Let us know next round :wink:

Keep up the great work!
Chris

17 Likes

I’m so excited to hear this. :fire:

As a bubbler since 2016, this news just made my day.

For me I would invest big time in bubble, Good days ahead :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Congratulations, guys!

2 Likes

So amazing! :tada:

1 Like

Very good news. A Bubble that will grow faster. Congratulations!

1 Like

Congratulations Team Bubble @emmanuel @josh @neerja wish you guys the best!

2 Likes

Congrats team @Bubble. This news made my day. I can’t thank you guys for this amazing platform and wish you all the success going forward. You have empowered many entrepreneurs like me, and I am truly excited to see you take your next big steps for development of the platform.

Onwards & Upwards :rocket: :rocket:

1 Like

This is amazing news, great work @josh, @emmanuel and the rest of the Bubble team!
All of us have always believed in your vision, so I am sure you have found great investors that align well with it. I am excited to see how Bubble will evolve with more resources :tada:

:point_up_2: This is 100% factual for me

8 Likes

Congrat team bubble

2 Likes

Good omens - love that you’ve proved value all these years with no outside help, love that you’ll now be accelerating development for your cult following. An obviously solid investment on their part, good news for all of us. Congratulations!

2 Likes

Awesome development… Kudos to @josh and @emmanuel and the entire Bubble team for building a great platform that is about to become 10x better.

3 Likes

Congratulations guys! I never been so happy to hear this, I honestly wish you all the success going forward and I know speaking on behalf of your whole community that you made our dreams come true.

We will be here to support and add credit to this amazing product and journey :pray:

7 Likes

Congrats!

2 Likes

Love it congrats!

2 Likes

THIS. IS. AWESOME. NEWS!

Congrats, folks, on this next phase of Bubble’s growth. Your team is not only a bootstrapping inspiration, but now a “fundstrapping” inspiration!

3 Likes

I’d have loved to as well. Maybe in the future

1 Like

Terrific news! I know the exec chairman of SignalFire pretty well (he co-owned the company I worked at most recently). @emmanuel @josh I just sent him (Walter) a note of congrats which included the following:

"Bubble is, hands down, the most powerful piece of software I’ve laid my hands on in the last decade. I am confident that your investment in them will prove both prescient and profitable. This is the future of software development.

I’m excited to see you guys take the VC leap and wish you all the best.

-Ed

12 Likes

Walter is actually joining our board. Small world :slight_smile: we’re thrilled to have his experience on our side!

10 Likes