Any workaround for 100 rows CSV upload maximum?

@eli Big fan of CSV Uploader! It’s saved me hours and works perfectly for users.

Wondered whether there were any plans to add more Custom Headers? I’m currently using both existing ones and would be great to have a couple more too.

Thanks for your work!

Hey Eli, I’ve been using your plugin for a while now and it works seamlessly…!

Did you ever find time to see if you could add an option to hide the mapping UI and trigger the upload process automatically (or via a button)?

That’s just one more optional layer of perfection for this plugin. By the way, you’ve got another win with this product that you may not have intended… I’ve found that if i limit the batch to say 50 lines (instead of 200 on the professional plan) and I can run a “schedule an API on a list” (using the CSV as the list) and it is much quicker than batching in 200. Bubble gets through all records in about 30% of the time due to each batch file being worked on asynchronously… awsome for anyone working on CSV imports where Bubble’s workflow timelimit is a showstopper… :sweat_smile: So well done on that too…

@t112, I haven’t been planning to add additional custom headers but it’s a possibility if this is a common limitation. What’s the scenario where you need additional ones?

That’s awesome! I haven’t actually done any speed tests with different batch sizes so that’s good to know.

This is definitely doable but I have not had a chance to implement this yet. It is still on my radar to add as soon as I can find the time.

1 Like

thanks Eli

Hey @eli, thanks for replying! They’re really useful to get specific info into the database for all of the CSV lines that otherwise requires a backend workflow to run on them. Am using both of the current ones and have at least one more thing I’d use it for if it was available :slight_smile:

Yep, that makes sense. I’ll add something around this issue. There may be a way to make this infinitely scalable to avoid the issue in the future.

2 Likes

@eli This would be good, but also i’d like to upvote the post by @john.a.papa above, i have a similar use-case as his and would love the option to hide the UI as well… it’s a good interface but adds an additional step for our users, and i like things to be as simple as possible for them :slight_smile:

P.S. A+ plugin, thank you!

2 Likes

Hey @taylor1 ,

I have a private plugin that essentially batches the csv exactly as it is uploaded and returns a list of Base64 texts that can be used to create the files as needed. Will likely make it public at some point. DM me if you’d like to give it a spin.

1 Like

Hey Eli, any chance you could have an option to have a separate button to trigger the upload? I basically don’t need the UI or anything at all, just the ability to upload a CSV, then have your plugin split it up to bypass the 100 row limit. Or even a backend version. It’s super useful just for splitting up the CSV files

Gonna try to push something for this @tylerboodman. Have not had the time lately to work on this but hopefully soon.

2 Likes