Anyone using Plausible Analytics?

Do any of you use Plausible Analytics - the a privacy-friendly alternative to Google Analytics.? Have you been able to use it with single page applications? I’ve tried both their normal tracker and the hash-based routing one and I can’t get it to give me the right details.

Does Bubble use pushState for the routing or hash-based? (I don’t even know what I’m asking here)

Hi @rico.trevisan
I’ve not seen any mention before of Plausible in the forum. The issue you are probably facing with Bubble SPA is you need to add into your workflows something to do the pushState. Bubble SPA implementations won’t do a pushState out of the box.

Either bake it yourself like this History.pushState() - Web APIs | MDN

Some plugins might achieve the same like URL Router for Navigation Plugin | Bubble and [UPDATED v2.2.0] 😃 Sudsy Page router for SEO-friendly clean URLs! (by Tech-Tonic) (I’ve not used either - just a guess)

I’ve been wrestling with 1. Google Analytics adding to an already slow page load 2. Privacy management with Google, ie compliance with GDPR etc etc etc 3. Looking for a new plugin idea :slight_smile: - Plausible might be my solution.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.