Need help structuring a database (hotel marketplace)
I followed the “How to Build” Bubble Airbnb tutorial but it didn’t help me solve this problem.
Room Types (junior suite, suite, premium suite,etc)
Facilities (pool, gym, free wifi, kids club, etc)
Services Not included (spa, yoga classes, massages, etc)
- How to know which are Data Types and which are Data Fields?
- How to classify the “Services no Included” (spa, yoga classes, massages, etc), and the “Facilities” (pool, gym, free wifi, kids club, etc). Are these Data Types or Data Fields?
- How to know which Data Types or Data Fields needs to be related with others?
- How to know to what Data Type or Data Fields each specific Data Type or Data Field needs to be related to?
- How to relate them with each other?
- If I want users to be able to search for “Hotels with Gym in Madrid” what should I do?
Can anyone show me a graph with a good way of doing this?
Thanks in advance for your time.