Api call issue (connector)

getting the following error constantly:

There was an issue setting up your call.

Raw response for the API
Status code 400
{
“error”: {
“message”: “you must provide a model parameter”,
“type”: “invalid_request_error”,
“param”: null,
“code”: null
}
}

below the jason:
{
“model”: “text-davinci-002”,
“prompt”: “Write a copy for a facebook ad with the following information: \nProduct: \nTone: \nTone: \n.”,
“temperature”: 0.7,
“max_tokens”: 256,
“top_p”: 1,
“frequency_penalty”: 0,
“presence_penalty”: 0
}

am i missing cometing?

am i missing cometing?

Well… according to the error message you’re missing the required model parameter…

I know you’ve included it in your JSON, but obviously it’s not being recognised.

I’ve got no idea what API this is so no one will be able to tell you anything other than check the API docs to see what you’re doing wrong (or feel free to share more info about the API of you want someone to be able to help).

Did you set your content-type header to application/json?

yeah correct, not sure why it isnt getting recognised. i am a non-techie so just going through an online session and trying to replicate it. While i do the exact steps shown by the instructor his code ran and mine gave an error. At first i thought its due to me selecting “model”: “text-davinci-003”, instead of “model”: “text-davinci-002”, (as shown in the class). later i updated it to the exact one shown but still didnt working.

yes thats correct.

Ha ha haaa!

Sometimes I wonder if Keith just sits around drinking beer late at night and 3 buds in he goes on a shit post raid on the bubble forum saying to himself “after all… why not? why shouldn’t I do it?”.

you should share your API Connector settings and also url to doc

I did announce my new project. You’re part of it.