Forum Documentation Showcase Pricing Learn more

API Connector Stripe invalid request

HI all,

I am trying to do a custom subscription for multiple quantities through Stripe. I am using API connector but i am not able to get it to work. Anyone knows why?

I keep getting this error. (check that your POST content type is application/x-www-form-urlencoded). If you have any questions, we can help at https://support.stripe.com/)

I can get the API to work in postman, so it’s definitely a Bubble side error. Anyone can advise?

This is the API docs for anyone interested:

@loh.cher.e Put another content-type in your Charge with multiple quantity api call.

Header:

content-type : application/x-www-form-urlencoded

I’ve added it, but the exact same error comes up…

What you actually need to do is change the Body Type option (possibly as well as what you did at @lantzgould’s suggestion) :

That oughta do it!

Oof, I missed that. Thanks @keith.

@loh.cher.e I noticed when creating a custom Stripe Express integration, I’d have to sometimes paste the response manually. API connector can be finicky. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! Still having the same error though. Just to make sure, i created a new call with the same settings and it still didn’t work…haha.

Anyway, I have submitted a bug report since you all mentioned that the settings should have worked. Will update when i get a reply!

Did you try pasting the response manually?

I solved it by ticking the queryst option. The other settings were all ok