App layout advice - limiting multiple reusable elements on page

Hi,
So I’m looking for a bit of advice here.

I am trying to improve the speed/performance of my app and so one of the items on the list is to limit the amount of elements as much as possible.

I have a products page and there is a cart icon at the top right which is itself a RE. Inside that RE is my cart popup which also is a RE. When someone clicks on the cart icon, there is a workflow inside to show the cart RE. However, on my products page, I have a button (separate to the cart icon previously mentioned) to show the cart which now means I have to have the cart RE twice on the page (one inside the cart icon RE and one to load when someone clicks this other button).

The reason my cart icon is a RE is because I have about 5 pages that have that cart icon at the top right. If bubble allowed access to RE’s inside other RE’s then clearly I would only need one cart RE, but they don’t.

I know I could convert my cart icon RE to a non RE, that would allow me to show the same cart when someone clicks on the cart icon and on the other button, but I’d rather not do that as that affects other pages.

Any thoughts here, or is my thought directly above the best option?
Thanks,
Paul

Reusables are not an issue.

Here are a couple of guides that have a ton of information on performance:

Thanks for this.

I had previously read both of these which is generally where my question came from. The Ultimate Guide to Bubble Performance was what told me to reduce the amount of elements on the page and have the same RE twice on the same page seemed to fall directly under that umbrella.

But in your opinion, you’re saying having the cart RE twice is not an issue? I get your point of the 7 to 232 ratio but I’m asking more about duplicating RE’s on the same page.

N.B. in case it matters, the cart RE is the most complex page in my app. If it had 3 elements and a few workflows, I wouldn’t be asking but it has ~50 workflows and ~150 total actions

Thanks,
Paul