Application's database is not being copied while copying an application in bubble

Hello,

I am getting an error since last week while copying the application.

“Sorry, we ran into a temporary bug and can’t complete your request. We’ll fix it as soon as we can; please try again in a bit!”

Anyone have an idea, about this?

I also have this error and would just be curious to know, for this error, is it always a Bubble issue that warrants a bug report or is it sometimes a mistake I’ve made?

I was also having that error coming up quite a bit on couple of different sites.

Users occasionally see this error when the database contains a lot of data. Usually the data reflects in the copied app within an hour or so. Feel free to submit a bug report if you don’t see the copied app and data within that timeframe.

My solution for this error is little weird and maybe senseless, but in my case, it worked for me.
I just changed the name of my newly created app when the pop up asked the question, “How do you want to name this copy of ‘your app name’?”

Actually, I was hitting the same name multiple time, which I wanted to create. By giving the other name, it copied the app easily. It’s weird but it worked for me.

Try it and if it works for you as well, let me know. :slight_smile: