Ask me to build a free plugin for you

Just tried it, there seems no different in assigning the url to database. Thank you for pointing out.

Used the built in “This Url” and set up the action in the workflow, you can save the url to the database.

I didn’t mean any disrespect, I was just curious.

No problem. If there is any built-in functions that can suit the needs, we will use it for sure.

I have tried to simulate CKEditor 5 Classic version. Some features are missing and some button icons haven’t changed.

Reference to the HTML CKEDITOR.

If anyone need more features of the plugin (like special characters, source, font style, etc), feel free to send me a PM if you’re interested.

Ummm
 isn’t loading ck4 (when looking at the js framework)?

Very nice from you to be looking at this!

Hi, i should have précised i was thinking to get the url of any external web page (and not bubble own app url). eg. bookmark an external webpage and capture / save its url in the bubble DB . But i guess it requires to create a chrome extension, maybe not so simple.

Also, I think having a free plugin that allows to remove background image could be very useful. there a existing solutions, but either they are not free or they require to use a 3rd party tool, so not very user experience.

Best!
E

I’d love an ‘add to apple wallet/google pay’ plugin to add passes etc (i.e not cards) :pray: :sweat_smile: :crossed_fingers:

Getting url from external web page needs the help of Chrome extension, and here is a website to make the extension. And I have found a video about building extension, if you are interested in it and like to build some features in it, feel free to PM me.

So far, an existing plugin Removebg with API is a simple way to help you remove background image (tried it in remove bg website). Or maybe need to find other opensource library so that we can use it to remove background.

Feel free to go to the below link for the updated version of the CKEditor 5 Classic Plugin, some use cases are included.

Update some progress. Just released a free plugin - Image Slider.

If anyone have some plugin ideas or need support to implement your app, feel free to let me know.

1 Like

I always wanted a time picker like the Apple IOS one. If you’re still looking for plugins to make, I think that would be a good one! There are no plugins that have a time only because a date value has to be returned as well, but you could return the current date with the time changed to the selected time.

1 Like

I’ve launched a time picker plugin, you can find it below.

1 Like

Impressive! Good job!

Build a trading chart showing live prices of stocks.

@samsonlcl Can you make some calculation plugin
where you can do some complex calculations in inputs.
for example :- ((3^2)*3)/6

I’ve searched several plugins and found one that matches your case.

The Instant Calculator allows you to input complicated operator like power ^, blacket (), negative sign -.

It just needs you to drag the element to your page, type the formula, and then set the content of the text element to the plugin’s result. I think it is a simple tool and easy tool to use.

You can try it, and free feel to let me know if you have any problem.

You can try backend calculator plugin also it works well too

Hi @samsonlcl

Can you build a plugin which display routes in map?

I think there are some paid plugins which do this (but i never tried them)

Hi @loulouaying1204 :wave:
can you please give me the link of backend calculator ?
I don’t find it in plugin section