Beta New CheckBox & Radio Plugin Beta

@AliFarahat quick one. the boost size…by roughly how much should this increase the visible rendered size/

I think it’s 25% you can always increase the font size though

@AliFarahat thanks i didn’t realize the font size had an impact… always learning.

Appreciate if you can share some crazy designs you have with the community here. That goes for everyone also, I am sure you realized by now that this allows for some nice UI/UX.

Mine here

my_creation

2 Likes

I would love to :blush:

Anybody else wants beta access message me please

Very nice. One issue is that it blinks on page load from default browser checkbox style to the Checkie style.
This would be quite noticeable if using a list of checkboxes as in a To Do list but could be forgiven if it was part of a form with other inputs.
Tested on Chrome Mac, Safari Mac, and Safari iPad.

Otherwise tested:
Type: Basic
Shape: All shapes
Make Checked Shape Plain
Checked Style: all styles
Fill colour: all fill colours
Color as outline
Boost Size

and
changes size if condition changes font size

all good. Look forward to using it.

+1 I’ll help

Which browser is causing the blink. All the tests I did I never noticed it. Can you please share configuration and a gif of what you mean

Chrome, Safari on Mac, iPad, iPhone

I don’t think that blink is caused by the plugin

It’s minor I wouldn’t worry about it but you can see the state change in the two checkers below while the top standard one does not change its state. The blink of the page is me reloading the page to show you.

PS Could this be fixed by Emmanuel’s new Initialize State feature for plugin builders?

Hey

What do mean new initialize state. Maybe i missed something

is the beta still open?

This one:

Yep it send your app name

Thanks. I must missed that one. Unfortunately no the Plugin does use exposed states

Hi,

I have radio button set up inside a repeating group with choices and options pulled in dynamically, but I can not get it to work other than when selecting the defaule svg image, but even then it only renders an offset circle and breaks the input border. See image below.

• Repeating group
  • Radio buttons object in each repeating group
  • Dynamic choices
  • Dynamic caption text

I have tested with the plugin in the repeating groups and outside and same result. I have checked the attribute ID is in correctly and all ok.

Tested in Firefox.

radio repeating groups

This example when set to the following:

No other option alters the radio buttons.

Hey Steve

The plugin is for check box I will be releasing the radio button element mid next week

1 Like