Big empty space on mobile in the right side

Hi Forum

I’m currently facing an issue with one of my Bubble pages, and I’m seeking your expert guidance to resolve it.

I have developed a column-based page that dynamically adjusts its width to fit the user’s screen. However, I’m encountering an unexpected problem where there’s a significant empty space on the right side of the page. I’ve meticulously checked my settings, including setting the minimum width to 0, to ensure the column’s flexibility. Unfortunately, I’m unable to identify the root cause and fix the issue.

Your guidance and suggestions would be highly appreciated! If you need more information or want to take a closer look at my Bubble project to diagnose the problem, just let me know, and I’ll be happy to provide the necessary details.

Thank you so much for your time and support. I’m looking forward to your valuable responses and hopefully finding a solution to this perplexing issue.

Best regards,
Mathias

Somewhere, you must have an element that’s wider than the screen…

The best place to find it is in your browser dev tools.

If you can’t find it, feel free to share a link to the preview… I’m sure someone will be able to find it for you.

Thank you for the valuable suggestion! I hadn’t considered it before, but it definitely makes sense. I’ll give it a try immediately. Your help is much appreciated!

I found the element. Thank you so much!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.