Browser Autofill/ Autocomplete on Customer Sign Up Form

Hi,
I’m new to bubble, so this may be a dumb question, but I can’t, for the life of me, figure it out or find any info about this on the forum. I am building an online store for my business, and I would like for the inputs on my sign up form (e.g. name, shipping address, etc.) to be able to use the customer’s browser’s autofill function to reduce friction at checkout. However, anytime that I preview my app, regardless of the device or browser that I’m using, I am not given the option to autofill the inputs. I have made sure that my browser settings have autofill turned on and that I have saved addresses for the browser to use, but it still doesn’t give me an option to autofill the inputs.
Am I missing a setting somewhere on the inputs that I need to turn on to enable browser autofill? Or do I need to install some kind of plugin to get this to work?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2 Likes

Hi,
Thanks for posting - great question! This forum thread (How to get Chrome to autofill inputs [SOLVED]) may be useful to you if you’d like to enable autofill on Chrome

Hi @jake5

Just in case you’re still looking, we just released a plugin that allows you to determine the auto-completion data type of a specific input or deactivate it :slight_smile:

http://forum.bubble.io/t/new-plugin-auto-complete-input-filler-manually-map-and-set-browser-auto-completion-type-for-inputs/183288

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.