Bubble api, i need show result of condition in field of database of my app

hello i need to use bubble api; to add the result of a condition in a field of one of my databases, except that I can’t do it! could someone give me the solution? thank’s

Can you describe more exactly what you try to do?
Do you mean API connector or Bubble Data API or Bubble Backend Workflow API?

just modify field with bubble data api

If I can make sense of your question (and I’m not sure I can…) you want to modify a field with the result of a condition? (as in a Yes/No field?)… in your database…

Presumably the condition is based on a value returned in the API call (assuming you’re talking about making an API call from within Bubble, and not actually using Bubble’s API?)…

In which case what’s the issue you’re having? (why can’t you do it?)…

Or, are you actually talking about using your Bubble app API? (calling it from an external source)- in which case I’ve no idea what the question is about, or what you’re trying to do…

So you’ll need to clarify the question further…

yes basically I have a specific database in my bubble app, and via the bubble api database; I want to say that if a field is greater than example (2004) I want that field to display a given which would be the result of a condition, I know it’s possible to do that directly in bubble, but the l objective and precisely to go through the bubble data api