Bubble / CallRail Integration

I am trying to integrate the CallRail service into my Bubble app. CallRail is a “Dynamic Number Insertion” service - by inserting its script onto your page, it will scan the page for any instances of a given phone number, and dynamically insert replacement phone numbers so that user data can be attributed to the marketing campaign that drove the visitor to the site.

The below image describes how to integrate the service - essentially it just requires copy/pasting a single JavaScript snippet to each page of your website before the tag. I’ve tried doing this multiple ways on my Bubble app (adding it to the “Script in the body” field within Settings > SEO / metatags, adding it as HTML on the main parent element, etc.), but it still doesn’t seem to work. Has anyone integrated this service in the past, or know why the integration doesn’t work as I’ve described? I’ve integrated it on other platforms (Wordpress) without an issue.

1. Check if the CallRail script is loading correctly: You can use the browser's developer console to see if there are any errors loading the script. Open the console and check for any errors related to the CallRail script. If you see an error, try reloading the page or clearing your cache and cookies.
  2. Check the placement of the script: Make sure that you have placed the CallRail script in the right location in your Bubble app. It should be added to the “Script in Body” field within Settings > SEO / Metatags. Make sure that there are no other scripts that could be conflicting with the CallRail script.
  3. Verify the tracking phone number: Double-check that you are using the correct tracking phone number provided by CallRail. Make sure that it is properly formatted and that there are no typos.
    4. Check for conflicts with other plugins or scripts: If you have other plugins or scripts installed on your Bubble app, they could be conflicting with the CallRail script. Try disabling other plugins or scripts to see if this resolves the issue.

just paste this code in “Script in the body”

<script type="text/javascript">
document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', function() {
  var script = document.createElement('script');
  script.type = 'text/javascript';
  script.src = '//cdn.callrail.com/companies/*******/4b1f35b918a351fe5d51/12/swap.js';
  document.body.appendChild(script);
});

</script>

This worked! Thank you, you’re a life saver!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.