Bubble having some issues today? May 20

Ok we are back to usual Bubble performance :rofl: Just desperating…

3 Likes

It’s back down. There is no way this can be used in a production environment.

3 Likes

I’ve delayed releasing my app 3 times now and every time I start to feel okay about it, stuff like this happens.

4 Likes

Basically as things currently stand bubble is good, and barely, for only mockups.

2 Likes

moved all of this to a new topic so you can discuss the ongoing issues

Also, adding the info from the status page:

Identified - We are seeing two of our redis nodes fail over every 10 - 20 minutes. Each time this happens, it creates a burst of latency for 2-3 minutes that may show up as user apps being slower to load. We are looking into what is causing the failovers and how to best remediate. Most user apps should still be accessible, and in between the failovers we are seeing normal system performance.

2 Likes

I totally empathize with you, the app was launched three days ago and my ad campaigns are costing me a lot for people who can’t access the site or find it too slow. I’m not even talking about SEO performance, 70 / 100 is the maximum that Lighthouse gives me because of the server connection time and the non-optimized Bubble JS scripts, on my side I’ve optimized everything but I can’t modify the Bubble engine itself :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Well so much for a decent work day on Bubble. Am I surprised? No.

1 Like

Kinda annoying. Page won’t load or times out.

2 Likes

Just only few days after Stability Postmortem we’re back to “Bubble issues investigations”. Is the code bts that bad? Legacy or something else?

TBH it feels like running around the clock when bubble will burst. I feel bad for Engineers out there that are maintaining the whole system intact.

2 Likes

2-3 minutes when you’re trying to gain customer trust is a big deal…

1 Like

Yeah and even more so when you find a bug, go through and fix it only to be told it won’t save.

1 Like

As a Redis Certified Developer…

I wish bubble luck.

4 Likes

Not in the engineering team but I know they are working on a fix

Absolutely. It really feels like the team can’t catch a break lately

I see it’s under the monitoring status, I’m seeing downtime on my app now (didn’t earlier) :sweat_smile:

Edit: It’s back!

You sure? lol

Yep, works for me again :slight_smile:

1 Like

Our backend workflows are at a crawl right now and timing out. This is really unacceptable

1 Like

Yes for 1 hour it was working and back to same problem, again and again and again… I definitely think moving from coding to no-code was the worst idea in my life.

Hmm, not for me. I had about 5 minutes of degraded performance and then nothing :sweat_smile: on the shared cluster

2 Likes