Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Bubble Page to PDF - New Plugin from Zeroqode

I am having trouble getting the pdf created. When I run the convert workflow, the browser indicates it is working, but no pdf is downloaded nor uploaded to AWS. I had the older verision working fine, but now when I try and revert back, the element doesn’t show up!

@blake1,

Thanks for informing us. Can you please also tell, what element you are trying to convert (pls add the screenshot of the group/repeating group with its properties window), and a bit more details about the object you want to convert? It can help us in the issue investigation.

Many thanks,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

@blake1,

Please update your plugin to the latest version. We have published a small update that should fix your issue. Thanks :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Hi @stevenrichardlevy

I am having issues with saving to the database as well do you mind explaining how you resolved your issue?
Thanks

I think it was very specific to my use-case.

I was incorrectly displaying data via a parent group - so the information I wanted to show was not filtering down when the PDF action was triggered.

1 Like

The pdf is now saving to database (thanks for the help…
but now when i attach the pdf url to email to send the pdf is coming through in email as corrupted?

I think i need to set the workflow to save the file once the pdf conversion has been completed - is there a away to do this?

Hello @simone1,

Let us please check this case. I will let you know once I have any useful info.

Thank you. Regards,
Zeroqode Team

thank you do you need access to my bubble app?

@simone1,

For now, there is no need for this. I will recreate the same workflow to check if the sent PDF file/URL is possible to view after it is being received via Email. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

also experiencing this issue (was working fine a couple of days ago)

:slight_smile:

@simone1, @stevenrichardlevy,

Friends, we have found out that this might be a bug. Let us please check it out carefully with our dev team. I will inform you once it’s fixed or if there any useful update on this point.

Thank you! Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

Do you have a projected time frame for getting this fixed as I have an app over its deadline for delivery which uses this feature

@simone1,

We hope to fix that issue by Friday. If your deadline does not allow such a delay, I can suggest you roll-back to the older plugin version where this issue was not observed.

Thank you for understanding :pray:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

i will roll back until fix released- how do i do this?

@simone1,

Go to the Plugins section and find Bubble Page to PDF. In the plugin’s version drop-down choose the version that is older than 1.35:

Please note, if you downgrade to 1.27/1.25 and older - you have use the old plugin element and it should have different from the new plugin element setup.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

yes thats what i thought i went back to 1.32 and still could not get it to work.

@simone1, @stevenrichardlevy, friends!

We have fixed the bug with converted PDF file URLs (errors with previewing saved in DB PDF file URLs). Please upgrade your plugins to the latest version (1.38) and give it a try.

@simone1, here is a workable example of your use case:

1. Convert to PDF v2.0 action (the Upload to AWS checkbox is active): https://prnt.sc/vhjmxe
  2. Event “When uploading to AWS is finished” + action “create a new thing”: https://prnt.sc/vhjt7c
  3. Probable implementation of sending an email with converted PDF file URLs: https://prnt.sc/vhjut3

Thank you all for your patience :slightly_smiling_face:
Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

I do not have the option to upgrade to 1.38

@simone1,
Apologies for this. Let me check it once again with the team.

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like

@simone1,

Please check once again. You should be able to see the update now.
Thank you for your patience :slightly_smiling_face:

Regards,
Zeroqode Team

1 Like