Bubble Template - Recommendation

Hi All - I wanted to ask the community what top-rated templates I could consider to build a SaaS B2B application. I have concerns with Bubble’s WU as they relate to a template that attempts to do everything automated, which could overly consume these WUs even for basic things. Lastly, would building the application from scratch and not leveraging a template be better?

Hi @tpolland, this template is tailored specifically for B2B SaaS, and I believe it could be useful for you:

Most likely no template on the marketplace currently has been built with WUs in mind.

Depends on your desires to have everything you want in it or not. Another think to remember is every template can be customized to fit your specific needs, so if you find one that has 50% of what you are looking for, don’t let that be a deal breaker for purchase as you can always add in what you need that the template doesn’t currently have.

The reviews of templates like reviews of plugins are usually not helpful as the most common reviews are based on negative experiences where the purchaser was lacking the experience necessary to use the plugin/template correctly. If you see something that catches your eye, disregard the reviews for the most part and do your own due diligence and preview the template.

Preview a template and spend 20-30 minutes poking around to see if it works and if the features you need are there or not.

Also, remember, you can reach out to template developers directly to ask questions.

1 Like

Thank you. :grin:

Thank you.