BubbleCon 2024 - Discussion Megathread

Who’s watching the co-founders AMA?

1 Like

I got so much out of that!

I got so much out of that!

based on my conversations around the conference’s floor, I think the idea of “what happens with AI on day 2” has resonated really well.
From my personal projects, I tend to agree that AI seems good at giving you an initial solution, but it’s not that great at doing the other dozens of things that it takes to really build a good app

3 Likes

Hey,
I was nominated Bubble Champion Community and I could not attend to the event today. Can you send me the replay please Bubble Team?

Thank you a lot
Tim

1 Like

Hello everyone,

I need to build another mobile application and I’m hesitating between using BDK as usual or waiting for the native mobile version of bubble.

Any release date in sight?
Is it a month or two?

or is it planned for 2025?

thanks

A post was merged into an existing topic: New Workflow tab - Discussion Megathread

Is anybody else having the guide video for the new editor pop up every time the page refreshes?

Neither.

Don’t wait. Will take longer than you expect.

Natively is much better.

Yes, you can’t just close, you need to click next all the way to mark it as watched

You absolute hero, I watched all of the videos, but must have clicked close instead of next on the last one :frowning_face:

hi @fede.bubble @allenyang with the new experimental workflow view feature, cool stuff!,
it may be smart to create a new thread just for feedback, to see what other people write and to help the product team prioritize.

2 Likes

When will loops be released?

2 Likes

I want to see the replay too of Community Award. As I was nominated haha and could not attend to the event

its online now