BubbleCon 2024 - Discussion Megathread

It’s the same thing and behaves in the same way - Bubble’s made an effort to keep language/features the same where possible, and differentiate them only when necessary. That should mean that working with mobile is very similar to working with web, although there are differences in page structure to appreciate (e.g how popups are modals, how navigation works with stacks etc)

1 Like

NEXT UP

Main stage

“AI for Building MVPs”

Second stage

“The Future of Bubble’s Editor”

1 Like

Thank you Bubble team

(future features)

25 Likes

NEXT UP

Main stage

“Tech-Driven Growth The software companies powering startup seuccess”

Second stage

“Bubble’s Native Mobile Editor Demo”

how’s everyone feeling about the sessions so far?

1 Like

Just tested out the new workflow editor and love the simplicity. Also I missed some sessions @fede.bubble are the sessions being recorded? When are they going to be available if so. Thanks.

1 Like

They are being recorded yeah!

Woke to the nice new workflow editor. I really like how it looks and feels! Hope we’ll be able to resize the folders sidebar soon though.

I was a bit upset by this too considering i stayed up till 2am to watch Keynote and Mobile, massive wait in between. Both went under time

Was there any mention of regional hosting

What an amazing day 1 of Bubble Con. I just tried the new beta workflow editor and the only thing I like to suggest is the navigation for triggers. It is very useful if we can identify what page or reusable element these triggers are placed.

2 Likes

Not mentioned that I’ve heard in any of the sessions I attended today.

It was an honor and a privilege to share the stage with Levon, Abdul, and Shalicia today. They are incredibly sharp and it was fun getting to know them better while chatting backstage before our session.

Really, everyone I spoke with during the networking times in between sessions were all just so cool and are building amazing things. It’s fun to see the common threads that drew us all to Bubble despite the huge diversity of backgrounds and businesses.

The Altman Building is a nice venue, although I wish the common areas and networking lounge were closed off from the stage areas a bit better to prevent noise.

The confetti cannon for the Flusk acquisition announcement was hilarious!

4 Likes

With OpenAI’s new Realtime API this is more important than ever. Please @allenyang @nick.carroll , this is too important to go on an “ideaboard.”

1 Like

The new workflow editor is looking great, But I think it’ll be better if the blank screen is replaced with with a grid or list view showing all workflows just like we had it before for easy navigation.

9 Likes

Yes indeed. That space needs to be utilised to make workflows even more discoverable. How do we make this feedback reach them?

+3 on this.

1 Like

I would LOVE sub-folders, at the moment I’m using naming schemes as a workaround, but having 7 folders called Shopify - xxxx gets old really quickly.

2 Likes

Thanks. I sent my feedback. Hope it gets read and acted upon.

1 Like