Here’s the latest in my Bubble (Buggle?) misadventures while working on a client’s app…
Those “Click” tokens are extraneous artifacts of the editor. They really shouldn’t be there. They might seem benign, but I always clean them up anyway. In this case, when I deleted the first “Click” token, Bubble completely rewrote the last line of the expression! (Note the last line in the yellow circled region. I didn’t touch that.)
This makes me question the stability of the app as a whole. I’ve already experienced a disappearing action. It’s unclear if any of this is related to the multi-version feature, which I had started using but have since decided to stop using based on other forum posts.
I have not yet submitted a bug report. I might do that in the morning if I don’t throw my computer out the window on the way to bed.