🐇 Bunny.net Cloud Storage Plugin by Zeroqode

https---d999c2fb1571594aedf60232928d50bd.cdn.bubble.io-f1707398497433x473532784941234750-OnGOk1b2_400x400

We’re excited to introduce the Bunny.net Cloud Storage plugin, a powerful alternative to the Wasabi Plugin, that overcoming the Public Bucket restrictions with Wasabi. It is designed to integrate cloud storage capabilities into your Bubble.io applications.

It comes packed with a wide array of features designed to simplify cloud storage management. The plugin simplifies the task of file uploads, and organization of data in the cloud, ensuring a streamlined experience for developers using the Bunny.net platform.

Through this integration, the process of managing files—from upload to download—is significantly eased, making it an ideal option for enhancing the capabilities and efficiency of web applications.

Bunny.net

Live demo: https://zeroqode-demo-33.bubbleapps.io/bunny_cloud_storage

DEMO & DOCUMENTATION

Bunny.net Cloud Storage | Plugin for Bubble by Zeroqode

SUPERCHARGE YOUR APP WITH ZEROQODE PLUGINS

No-Code App Plugins for Bubble | Zeroqode

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode

#1 Bubble Publisher and Gold Tier Agency

logo-icon-S-circle

:gear: 440+ Bubble Plugins
:iphone: Native app builder for iOS & Android
:man_technologist:t4: No-code Development Services

2 Likes

this are my requirements, will it fit my needs?:
i need to upload a bunch of video files and store their links in a data field inside a data file.
each file in it’s own data field and the link needs to be store in a specific data field.
then, later on, i want to stream the video file with your video plugin.

i saw the demo of this plugin, but is seams that it is uploading the file to bubble storage.
how do i set this to be to upload it to bunny storage and get it’s link?

if it will work, i’ll need more then 20 plugins in the near future

Hello @theotomator ,
I hope you are doing well and sorry for the delay over the weekend.

how do i upload the file directly to bunny with the plugin (it is unclear because it is uploading it in the demo to bubble storage also) i get a direct file from it?

We have tried to verify your question with our dev team but we need more details to better understand your use case.

Would it be convenient for you to, explain if you are using File Uploader to get the link to your file or, if you have the video link ready without bubble such details are important for us in order to we need to understand in order to give you a precise answer.

Please record a video with the issue you see, and the expected result, for screencast recording (I can suggest using the Loom tool).

Thank you once again and looking forward to your reply.
All the best, :slightly_smiling_face:
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hello @theotomator,
I hope you are enjoying your weekend. :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d like to know if you received my previous message.

Did you have time to check the details we previously mentioned, and could you kindly inform us if you had the time to prepare a screen recording showing us the issue you are encountering and the expected behavior?

We would appreciate your feedback on this. In case you need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out.

Looking forward to your reply.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team.

Hi @ZeroqodeSupport , can you ask your plugin developers why they are designing it so the secret API key is getting exposed via the front end element?

In the editor:

Found in run-mode dev console:

When they say to keep this secret:

Hello @tylerboodman,

Thank you for getting in touch with us!

We’re aware of the issue where plugin keys appear in the “dynamic.js” source file. Unfortunately, this file is generated by Bubble, and we don’t have control over its contents. We’ve attempted to reach out to Bubble support without success. This issue has also affected our AWS File Uploader and Wasabi plugins. As a workaround, we’ve implemented a new action to create temporary credentials, although the temporary keys may still be visible in the console, the original ones are hidden,

If desired, we can assign a task to our developer to explore if a similar workaround can be applied to this plugin :pray:

We encourage you to contact Bubble support directly about this issue. If more users bring it to their attention, it might be addressed more swiftly.

Best regards :sunflower:

1 Like

sprry, missed it!