Can a Bubble app become patented?

Hello everyone. I just started to learn Swift 3 and found this website. My concern is if I were to not learn Swift and use Bubble instead, does anybody know if I can patent the app? Has anyone made an app here and had it patented? Also, how do I know my app is safe from it being stolen?

I am a very paranoid person and overthink things but I haven’t found an answer to my question on the forums. If someone could give me some advice for creating and patenting an app using Bubble that would be absolutely amazing. Please let me know if any of you have patented an app you created by Bubble. I look forward to everyones input!

Hey Akshayjain,

I am quite certain that you are not looking to patent your idea. Let me explain. I suggest that’s not what you want. If I may be so bold, I’d suggest that you’d like to patent your Intellectual Property… your ideas. If your concept is concrete and well defined, then yes, you can apply for a patent to protect your great ideas… Wherever you create your masterpiece, the concept (your intellectual property is an asset bro!) is covered by your patent. Manifest your patented concept in javascript, bubble, python, print, carve it outta stone, and the concept is yers for as long as your patent shall endure.

Also, are you looking for to patent or copyright your idea?
Here’s some info to get you started!

https://www.copyrightservice.co.uk/copyright/intellectual_property

Have a lovely day!

Sincerely,

Ashley

1 Like