Can i build an app like printful.com using Bubble?

Can i build a Print-on-demand online web application using Bubble?

The web application will include a design arena where users can design their apparel with given options in the website application. It will also include an online store where designs made by users can be purchased by other users.

Is this possible to be built using Bubble?

1 Like

Yes for sure! I’ve been thinking about it but probably wont get time.

I’m guessing you’ll integrate with Printful or another services’ API to actually print and fulfil it (unless you have millions to build your own printing and fulfilment center) and just sell the software built on Bubble.

You could even build your own Teespring and let users create shopfronts

1 Like

Yes! Can I make a web application which allows users to input their designs? This means letting users input text and upload images in my website. If yes, can you guide me how this can be done?

1 Like

Yes that can be done for sure! You would have to create different data types, theres no easy way to guide you on the forum a call would be better - I consult on a hourly basis if that is what you need.

You’ll likely need a number of plugins, APIs and other services connected to power it, I’d recommend starting with the Bubble tutorials to better understand Bubble and build up from there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.