Can this be done...?

Please pick a subcategory to help organize the information. Thanks!

Also, the more context you provide with your questions (screenshots, link to an open app, etc.), the more likely you’ll get good help quickly :slight_smile:

Hello everyone, I’m new to bubble and I’m struggling with something that should be simple.
I hope someone can help me.
I have a RepeatinGrup on the INDEX PAGE where I load the “Categories” from a table. And I have on ANOTHER PAGE I show all the articles. What I need to do is that when a category is clicked on the INDEX page it takes me to the other page but shows me the articles filtered by the category that was clicked on. Sorry if I wasn’t clear.
Thanks in advance

Hola a todos, soy nuevo en bubble y estoy peleando con algo que debe ser sencillo.
Espero alguien pueda ayudarme.
Tengo un RepeatinGrup en la PAGINA INDEX donde cargo las “Categorias” de una tabla. Y tengo en OTRA PAGINA muestro todos los articulos. Lo que necesito hacer es que cuando se haga click en una categoria de la pagina INDEX me lleve a la otra pagina pero me muestre los articulo filtrados por la categoria en la que se hizo clic. Perdón si no fui claro.
Desde ya gracias

Hi @Taypan. This can be easily done.

You need to use URL parameters to send the category from the index to the destination page as a url parameter. Then use the url parameter to filter data.

This blog should help you Filtering data using URL parameters

Thanks.
For someone new to this, it sounds like a challenge.
I’ll try

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.