Hello,
I started to experience some weird behavior. I am not able to read data from the bubble db (e.g. reading simple information from a user).
I wonder if this is a general bug or maybe I hit a storage limit?
Best,
Hugo
Hello,
I started to experience some weird behavior. I am not able to read data from the bubble db (e.g. reading simple information from a user).
I wonder if this is a general bug or maybe I hit a storage limit?
Best,
Hugo
Just debugged it a little bit more on debugger / preview mode.
On the screenshots, you can see how in the red area I should see “Spain”, coming from the bubble DB. But nothing is showing up. This is happening with all the texts / info coming from the db.
I tried removing cache and also running the app in another browser. Same problem.
Any help would be appreciated

Check privacy rules