i’ve got a weird behavior and I’m stuck with it since yesterday…
I have checkboxes. I want to store checked values in my list type field (in a thing).
As we can’t store directly checkboxes into a thing, I have to pass through another repeating group that contains only contents I want to store in my list field (described here in an old video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yahP3RyVggY&t=479s when minusitem didn’t exist)
I’ve recorded a video so that you can see everything:
Works great if no data already in database (if no checkbox is already check when I open the popup)
- repeating group takes good values
- repeating group is updated if I check or uncheck
Doesn’t work if checkboxes are already checked:
- the repeating group has the good values from database
- checking a checkbox is considered and updates repeating group
- but unchecking is not considered
If someone sees something I haven’t, that would be great.
If you think also that’s a bug, I will refer to support.