Complete web application

Hello,
I’m looking for a Bubble developer to accomplish my project. Due to the short deadline, I cannot afford to work with. It is a a customer database system, with different types of questions as input, and the admin would have option to modify records, evaluate results. It’s kind of health monitoring system, based on actual condition of user, the system would give the appropriate option to fill in by user. There would be package plans to pay via Stripe.
The main part is to be able to monitor the progression of selected user by admin from date by date. Admin can adjust some data accordingly via db views. The evaluation would be based on a scoring system, each answers has a set of points in range. Some questions are conditional based, some are static.
Also, all users have profile page, and can communicate to each other. There are 3 different types of users, with different sets of profile fields.
The app would be completely working as mobile app too.

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @bytesite

Hope you are doing well.

I am interested. Please connect me here hayden.cis20@gmail.com or add me on Skype: cis.am4 so that we can discuss further.

Looking forward for your response.

Regards,
Hayden

Hi @hayden.cis20

Thank you for your reply. I have reached you out on Skype.

Thank you
Regards
Attila

Bytesite,

My business would be interesting in hearing more about the scope and going through a walk-through. I will PM you.

kody@qrewtech.com

Hi,
I am a experienced developer and would be able to help you out on this…
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Where are you located? Is HIPPA compliance required?

Rick
Freelance Developer

Hi Rick, yes this is a critical question indeed, that I’m trying to find out. I’m in UK, so it might be relevant and cannot be built on Bubble.
Not sure if you can confirm the same?
Thanks
Attila

Hi Attila,

Sent you PM!

Kind regards,

Nadejda Snegur
Sales @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

Without knowing the European HIPA equivalent, @josh and the Bubble brains have been diligent in terms of GDPR:

Hello Sir,

Glad to assist you.
Sent you a PM.

Thanks

Hi,

Sent you a PM. Look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Anil