Conditional with and/or

How do I specify slightly complicated conditionals, with and/or clauses and brackets?

Here for example I would like to check that:

(the URL contains string1 or string2 ) and current page width > 880px

Screenshot 2024-02-09 at 17.55.08

You can go to Settings > Versions and check the first Beta Features option called Expression parentheses, it will allow you to use parentheses and then get to what you need to.
Other option is using the Toolbox plugin and write it using it’s features, but this first approach should be easier

Ok that puts parentheses around the parts, that’s cool, but there’s no “or” option for me to add another term in the first part. Plus it’d be much easier to be able to edit in a rich text instead of the fiddly click/edit.

Screenshot 2024-02-10 at 10.49.27

What you mean is you cant make that AND a OR between those parenthesize, that’s weird you should be able to make it an or.

I want

((This URL contains Arbitrary text) or (This URL contains Arbitrary text)) and (Current page width > Custom (880px))

and I don’t seem to be able to do that. The fact that I can’t just edit it, I have to do the whole click/tab thing is very annoying.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I might accomplish this? I am very frequently wanting to combine conditions, and not being able to add parentheses makes it impossible.

e.g,: (condition 1 or condition 2) and condition 3