Connecting https://www.countryflags.io/ api

Has anyone had experience with https://www.countryflags.io/

I would appreciate in advice on how to set it up, I’m hoping to use it as part of my user signup flow.

Made a video showing you how to do it.

Hope it helps

Learn More

Boston85719 is an expert Bubbler with a decade experience as an educator. Real name Matthew, he has been actively building SaaS apps, marketplace apps, scheduling apps and more for clients, himself and for sale as templates.

As an official Bubble Bootcamp Instructor, he leads Bubble Bootcamps on a regular basis.

Always willing to offer advice via the Bubble Forum, Matthew also offers Private Personal and Group Training Sessions.

Through his site, NoCodeTrainer, Matthew provides a range of tutorials with editor access to help you jumpstart your Bubble development.

Always accessible you can send Matthew a private message via the forum or send an email directly with your requests.

Be sure to checkout the Stripe Integration Course when you are ready to integrate Stripe payments to start monetizing your application via product sales or subscriptions.

Stripe Integration Course

NoCodeTrainer.com

Wow, thanks for the response.

I was hoping to use the api (via api connector), rather than the links. The idea is that I would then have access to these flags and countries in my database.

I have actually gone with a different approach, I have uploaded a CSV of countries and flags and done it this way as I was wasting so much time trying to figure out the api connector.

I appreciate you taking the time to make a video, thank you.

What is the link for the api documentation…on the site you linked I can’t find any reference to an API they provide

Try this. Then save back to the database.

1 Like

Yeah this was why I gave up, I assumed it was so simple that it didnt need api docs which made me annoyed that I couldnt do it haha.

Also, is there any way to re-order a database into alphabetical? Or do I need to organise the csv then re-upload it?

You can not reorder the order in which they are entered into the database…however, when you display them to a user you can sort them by the text field to make it alphabetical.

If it is just for you in the database to see it in alphabetical order, you can click on the title of the field in the app data section to sort it by that field…will work on text and dates too.