Convert Desktop/Fixed Width App to Mobile First Design

I’ve built an order processing app for tracking physical product builds, but built it for desktop view only.

I need someone to simply redesign/resize the page elements to a nice mobile first design.

It’s about 20 pages, with many pages sharing virtually the same repeating group design, just with different criteria to show specific orders.

If you’re interested, please contact me and I can do a screenshare of our app. Below is an example page with a simple repeating group.

Thanks!
Jeff

1 Like

Hey there @jeff3 :wave:

One of my first apps I created, I started with a desktop version and then also created a separate version for mobile. It was a headache. When I updated something on the desktop version, I would have to do all the work on the mobile version as well. This took a lot of my time and energy. :sweat_smile: Once I removed the mobile version and made the desktop version responsive, it made my life a lot easier. :+1:Only need to make changes to one place now. :tada:

If you already have the desktop version of it I would recommend keeping it that way and just making the pages responsive. If you would like some training on how to do this, just let me know. Check out my site to book one-on-one sessions and I can train you how to adjust your app to fit any size screen.

I wouldn’t be doing the work for you, I would just be teaching you how to do it yourself. Once you know some of the theory behind responsiveness, then you can do most of it on your own.

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes

Thanks @J805, but I don’t have the time to go through all of that right now, it’s our busy season and we need to hire someone to do this!

1 Like

No problem! I understand. Just thought I would throw it out there. :+1:

Hi Jeff

SparkDev is an experienced developers team who can help you with your app mobile design.

I’ve sent you PM with details, please check and write back to me.

Best regards,
Alexander

alexander@sparkdev.tech

Hello @jeff3

We’ll be glad to help you out with this. Check your PM please and feel free to leave your request on our website, or just email us at projects@ezcode.co .

Regards Pavel, EzCode Team !