Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Create a dynamic embedded form in an email

Here’s my problem statement:
I am creating a bidding application, where the admin wants to send a dynamic product to his clients and an input form to enter a bidding amount via email, and wants to keep a track of who (client) entered what amount (input number) in their input form. Then store this information in the bubble database. Can bubble somehow achieve this functionality?
Note: When a client receives an email, he should enter bid amount within email itself without getting redirected to any website. I am open to any ideas.

All help is appreciated.
Thanks in advance :upside_down_face:

@emmanuel

You might be able to use a Google Form and embed it into an email so any recipients can fill in.
I put together a plugin sometime back which allows you to generate dynamic content based on the information from your Users table. If you had a field called “form” that was text and contained the embedded link for your form, it might be possible to do something like this…

This is not 100% answer to say “yes it can be done” but it will certainly give you some idea! You’ll need an HTML formatted email I suspect.

https://paul-testing-4.bubbleapps.io/version-test/dynamic_content

When the page loads, click this button shown below, copy the HTML within it and paste it directly into the text field.

So it ends up looking something like this:

Then scroll down, click the Generate button and keep scrolling down till you see the form. If you take a look at the Users table, you should see it. I’ve not actually used tis to send an email but given the right settings and that, I suspect it will be possible.

It may help you somewhat!

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.