Create a thing at regular intervals (eg daily)?

Thanks guys. Scott I tried your way, I think it might be possible as a messy hack but it’ll use up like 3-5x as many workflows each time. Unless you’ve specifically done this and can give step by step details?

Shame there’s not a built in function, this must be a pretty common thing people need to do… i can see why they’d want to avoid infinite loops so deliberately including a daily/monthly/hourly scheduler without the possibility of shorter times and that will self cancel if membership expires or whatever… that’d be the ideal.

Nigel was your post 3 separate ideas? It’s not critical that i automate this, just nice if easy to do, so I definitely dont wanna use anything complicated that requires a bunch of extra steps and setup, but if Zapier is a simple free solution then that’s good. I’ve made an account… Looks like i want their option “Send webhook POST requests on a daily schedule”…

Searched the forum to figure out how to set it up… I’m now following the setup detailed in the post below… hopefully i can handle it from here! :slight_smile: Cheers!

EDIT: Yeah it’s actually pretty easy to set this up in Zapier, following those instructions. Took like 15mins to work out, and seems to be doing the trick real nice!