Creating a customized table with Bubble

Hello,

With Bubble, can I create a custom table like the one shown below and programmatically fill it with relevant data (like yardage values, par values, player names, etc.) and, finally, output the result as a .pdf?

Yes you can! This is possible. You can create it and then print it as a pdf with a plugin. :+1:

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes
1 Like

Hi, im looking to do this as well and couldn’t find the tutorial in your website, any chance you can post a direct link to it here?

Many thanks!

Hey there :wave: @box666tr

I don’t have a specific tutorial to do this. If you want to schedule some one-on-one sessions, I can work on this with you.

Basically the steps would be:

1. Create your page to look the way you want.
  2. Create. a database structure to handle your data.
  3. Display the data on the screen within the elements on your page.
  4. Use a pdf plugin to print the page as a pdf so you can download or view the pdf.

It’s a lot of work but it is possible.

If you don’t have the budget to do one-on-one sessions, you can become a member on my site and get help on my eLearning Hub which is a cheaper option. Then you can post requests and I can answer them with examples or videos. Usually I answer the request the same day, unless I need to make a video and then normally it will be the next day to record and upload the video.

Hope that helps! :blush:

@j805 www.NoCodeMinute.com

For All Your No-Code Education Needs:

• One-on-One Tutoring
  • eLearning Hub
  • Video Tutorials
  • No-Code Classes