Csv file in email

Could you please help translate this? Is there a way to send a CSV in an email workflow? I need to send the created CSV to the user’s email. I’ve tried using various plugins, but the file is always generated and immediately downloaded to my computer. Sending it via email doesn’t seem to allow me to use the previous process. How can I solve this issue?

This plugins should work 1T - CSV Creator Plugin | Bubble

May just want to do the Create CSV from JSON (SSA) actiion especially since this is the only one that works in backend workflows if you need it there.

The workflow would be:
Create CSV from JSON (SSA) → CSV Creator - New File from Base64 (using the Result of step 1 for the content) → Send email (using the result of step 2, double check was this returns, not sure if it’s a file or URL or what its not clear, maybe need a different plugin/API connector for the base64 to file process)

Unfortunately, between these steps Create CSV from JSON (SSA) → CSV Creator - New File from Base64 does not offer me (using the Result of step 1 for the content), maybe you know how to fix it?