Customize Dropdown

Hi fella bubblers !

Do you know if there is anyway to customize the dropdown visual element ?
I would like to (as below) differentiate 2 groups in it … 2 sort my element in 2 different ways
https://developer.blackberry.com/native/files/reference/cascades/images/dropdown.png

Please let me know if you think it is possible.
:slight_smile:

I’m not quite sure that I follow the details of your implementation, but seems viable in Bubble. The trick is rather than using the default dropdown, you’d want to create your own using different bubble components. For example:

• Use an input field for the field itself.
  • Add an arrow or icon on the right to convey that it’s a drop-down. Have this toggle facing up/down when appropriate.
  • When someone clicks into the input field, then display a RG below it with a list of the items you want included.
  • Etc.

Best of luck!

Scott

2 Likes

Hi @sridharan.s Thank you for your help but I decide to keep using the standard dropdown and use a simple trick to do it because I didn’t want to lose my time on this problem.
For the one who would want to do that in the futur just assign a number to the element you want to appear first and then sorted first by this number then by the other order you want to use :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.