[New Free Plugin] Fully customizable dropdown selection Input

I just published a new plugin [Nice Dropdown] which is a fully customizable dropdown list instead of the default dropdown browser style.

this dropdown input can have dynamic options from bubble data or option set and work exactly like the default dropdown list from bubble.

Plugin Page

you can check the demo page here
https://pmst-bmc.bubbleapps.io/nice_dropdown

Hope this can help anyone search for this feature :slightly_smiling_face: ,
you can send me if there is any issue with it

New Update: 05/04/2022 –

• add new style options for drop list (padding, hover font color, options roundness )
  • Fix iusse - selected option style not updates after value changed

4 Likes

hey, Please add the plugin link.

1 Like

@ankur1 , the plugin has not appeared in the marketplace yet, but you can install it from the app plugins, just search for ‘nice dropdown’

1 Like

@ankur1 Just published now, here is the plugin page

1 Like

Great job again @momen, can design a dropdown like this (without new workflow button) ?

Thanks, @yorgio1024 , I think you can achieve something very similar with the plugin
check this
Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 9.24.27 PM

To get the exact same style, I need to add 2 more customization options to the dropdown (hover font color and padding) I will consider this customization on my backlog

1 Like

Very nice plugin!

1 Like

Would be great, and about actions when item is selected?

you will find an event triggered when the value changed , same as the normal input, then you can add the action you need with the selected value

1 Like

That’s cool, thank you

Congratulations on the plugin.

Please, does it not search (filter)?

Grateful

1 Like

Unfortunately no, this is not supported for this plugin, the plugin replaces the default dropdown input list from Bubble.

you can try the search box element, and I will consider this feature with updates

1 Like

hi @momen nice plugin and definitely needed. I would pay $ for it as I find the default dropdown boring.

But a few issues:

1. getting this error?
  2. the dropdown appears behind other elements. See below

1 Like

For this just bring the dropdown element to front from the normal bubble editor , Right click on the element then bring to front from context menu

for this error, this not supposed to happened can you DM me the link to this page editor to check

thanks @momen but i don’t think the issue is as simple as bringing the element to front lol

I had this issue before and fixed by bring the element to front, that’s why I suggest this solution for you, If this not work with you can you send me the page link to check the issue and push fix to it

New Update: 05/04/2022 –

• add new style options for drop list (padding, hover font color, options roundness )
  • Fix iusse - selected option style not updates after value changed

1 Like

Hi, I love this plugin. There’s one caveat that I think is important. The dropdown does not show the default value when the page loads. When the page loads, the dropdown shows the first item on the list instead of displaying the one in the default value, which is the actual value. Fixing this would make it much better.

1 Like

Hi,

The plugin is great. However, it doesn’t seem to work when the type of choices is “text”. The option list comes up as empty. Is anyone else facing the same?

Tried with other types of choices and it seems to work absolutely fine.

1 Like

Hey everyone! Plugin is excellent but I have the same problem as @hello.plannwin. I use nice dropdown for my shopping cart. I also use Repeating group. My problem is that when I open nice dropdown in my repeating group, background of the opened window is transparent and I see another dropdown under it. And of course I did the dropdown element to front from the normal bubble editor.

Снимок экрана 2022-05-23 в 16.22.33
2BC84SHurUNhOmB5KIxpIjyYQ.jpeg)