Delete group, keep elements?

Is there a way to delete a group element but keep the elements that were inside of it other than dragging the elements out of the group? Trying to maintain positions of many elements but need the group element removed due to workflow needs.

3 Likes

Not that i know of. I’ve had this problem a few times myself and have just had to drag them out and reposition. It is really painful on a mobile app where the screen real estate is small and you have to resize the page to drag them out.

1 Like

Yeah we don’t support ungrouping as it can lead to bad stuff if elements refer to the parent’s thing, etc. Just curious, what is the issue with the workflow? Why should the group go away?

I have images in a group. Clicking on each image goes to a page with data sent… for some reason, the image is not clickable when inside the group, but it is when outside. The page data does not refer to anything relating to the group, so I’m not sure what’s going on.

1 Like

Got it to work by removing the group type. Strange as nothing was referencing parent type. Anyways, phew. (Although it would still be nice to ungroup!)

3 Likes

Is there a way to know or manage groups? i.e. Understand which elements are currently contained within a group