Designs done, need freelancer (Ride Sharing Related)

Hi,

I have extensive screens designed for a project that deals with ride sharing and related experiences.

As reference I have worked at startups 15 years and would be very easy to work with.

Need someone to help me get a prototype off the ground.

Would include a few APIs from various sources.

Please let me know how budgets work and if someone would like to chat.

I’m based in Williamsburg, Brooklyn and would love to find someone local, possibly for longer term collaboration.

Jason

2 Likes

Hi there @kreateur, we’d love to chat with you about your project! You can check out some of the apps we’ve built on Bubble here - we’ve got plenty of experience working with APIs and design mockups. While your project and data structure would be completely custom based on your product needs, you might be interested in checking out this example of one of the ways we’d think through building a ridesharing app (it’s a blog post by one of our developers).

If you’d like to get a quote/idea of what we could build for you, I would encourage you to schedule a call with one of our team members here!

David
AirDev - Custom Software for Everyone

1 Like

Hi @kreateur ,

We’ve sent you a PM.
Please check the inbox.

ProBubblers Team

Hi! @kreateur!

we have a lot of experience with ride sharing apps and we would love to see if we can be useful for you, I’m going to send you a private message if you are interested.

best :slight_smile:

Hi Jason,
Sounds interesting, would love to help you out.
You can reach me on andrewjohnson56782@gmail.com
Best Wishes,
Andrew

Hi,
I would be glad to assist you.
Sent you PM.
Regards,
Anna