Developer Needed

I require the services of an experience Bubble programmer to complete an app we have currently in development. SRS and UI/UX outline can be provided. The current app is developed in Bubble and is about 70% complete. Please email me at pmcgregor@permacharts.com if you wish to learn more about the project.

Hello! I can help you, I have a lot of experience with bubble and I had make some apps for other clients, contact me if you´re interested :slight_smile:

What is the best way to reach you?

Hi, te best way is via private message here in the forum or via whatsapp, I will give you the last one in a private message :slight_smile:

Can I ask your name please and where you are based? Do you have a site with prior work completed I could review?

Sure, I´m based in Monterrey, México but I live near the border with Texas and I have been many times in the US, including Silicon Valley region. Mi name is Rodrigo Vega and here are some videos of apps that I´ve done for other clients (I can´t show their links without their previous consent) :slight_smile:

oh sorry, this is the link for the whole portfolio, not the previous one: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0Bzj336JBmsyib1hiaDl2bEFrRTg?usp=sharing