NOW HIRING: Freelance Bubble Programmer

Powerhouse Internet Marketing Inc is a digital marketing agency in Canada with an immediate opening for a freelance Bubble programmer.

We require assistance:

• Maintaining Bubble applications and making changes as required
  • Creating applications using the Bubble platform (small and large applications)
  • Connecting API’s and using the Bubble plugins effectively

Must have:

• 6+ months experience using the Bubble platform for a wide range of developments or a large Bubble app
  • Ability to learn new things “on-the-fly”
  • Go-getter mentality and always up for a challenge
  • Provide us with links to apps you’ve built to demonstrate the depth of your knowledge
  • Be readily available on a freelance basis to take small tasks from clients and or develop apps with dedication and speed (you should have TIME to work on additional Bubble projects not focused solely on your own or working full time elsewhere)

We:

• Pay fixed price or hourly depending on the job or fix
  • Pay via PayPal timely
  • Are online constantly and available for questions 16 hours a day 7 days a week
  • Use Time Doctor software for time tracking

If interested, please provide links to apps developed on Bubble and a brief history of your BUBBLE experience and why you feel you’re a good candidate for the job. If you have other experience programming please briefly explain or provide a resume.

PM’s or replies to this thread are equally accepted.

4 Likes

Hi Justin, nice to e-meet you. My name is Daniel Dominguez, right now I’m based at Bogotá, Colombia, althought I lived and worked for a while in the USA and also I’ve been in Canada for a couple of times.

I’m interested on this position. I have experience as a Developer and I’ve been using Bubble for almost a year now.

You can check my current Bubble Project, is a platform for small business and independent professionals in Colombia to have easy, fast and cheap online presence.

My platform is http://webpy.co

You can check my LinkedIn profile too at https://co.linkedin.com/in/dominguezdaniel
I’m adding you as a contact as well.

Please let me know if the job is still open and if we can have a video call.

Cheers!

Hi Justin,

this topic is since too much time ago, but If you’re still needing extra help I’m glad to help you.

I’m based in Bogotá - Colombia and have benn working with Bubble approximately 2 years. :smiley: