Different file icons

Hi,
I’m creating a database, where customer can upload images, Word docs and PDFs for a bunch of projects. Is there a way of displaying all the files in a repeating group and depending on the file type (endings .pdf .docx .xls .jpeg, etc), the file icon or image would change color or display the file type icon?
Thanks!

You can have an icon and use conditions that look at the file URL and see if it’s pdf, jpeg, etc.

Yes, I actually did that thanks. Just looking at the URL of file name wasn’t enough though in my case. Displaying files in RG the conditional trick worked, but for example sorting files by file type, required a bit more work.

This could be useful for others. Emmanuels suggestion is pretty neat I think. Often it’s easy to look only in the direct ready-made bubble toolbox for solutions.

Would be great if you could please:

1. Add your solution and supportive info to your reply so others can gain from it.
  2. Change your topic to something more descriptive of your issue so others can find it.
  3. Add [SOLVED] to start you topic so other users can see that there’s a solution to your help request.