DivTasker has Launched!

G’Day Everyone,

3 months ago I stumbled upon Bubble and have been learning every little thing I could ever since.

So happy to say my little project is up and running and I would love you guys to try it out when you have a few spare moments. :slight_smile:

DivTasker is a project & task management platform with the ability to outsource your most pressing tasks to freelancers and remote teams. [divtasker.com] (https://divtasker.com)

Honest feedback is more than welcome and look forward to the next phase of development.

Cheers!,
Mickey

3 Likes

The landing page looks awesome, very well designed with some great graphics. The idea is very interesting as well.

One thing I that I notice with a lot of apps off bubble platform is people are always requiring a sign up to “see” the app. Have you thought about having some kind of video tutorial or “showcase” so a person may see what the app looks like and can do prior to signing up?

I don’t know what it might do to help or hurt sign ups, but I personally don’t sign up for an app if I don’t have an opportunity to see what it looks like and how it functions prior to sign up, even if signing up is free. Just a bit hesitant to sign up if I am not sure that it may be right for me.

Hey boston85719,

Thanks for the feedback!. You’re 100% correct, a video is the best way to convey the features. It’s definitely on my list of things to do next as I want them for walkthroughs, support and marketing.

Thanks again :slight_smile:

Nice. I put up a post before about how to create a walk through if it is of any help to you.

In terms of videos I have come across a animated explainer video platform that seems promising and I may use myself.

Good luck with everything.

1 Like

Just pumped out a quick video so you can see how it looks before deciding to go through the signup. :slight_smile: https://youtu.be/2K5CYmLSRjk

Thanks again for checking it out!

1 Like

You should add a transition to your header element when it swaps from blue to white so its a bit smoother. Something like an ease in-out transition on 200ms would look really good.

Apart from that it is looking pretty good. Great work!

Thanks will give that a try. :+1: really appreciate you having a look.

1 Like

+1 for the transition in the header (fade or collapse up/down).

EDIT: When hiding the share buttons, I have to guess where to hover the cursor to get the arrow (<<) button back. If I may suggest: making the share buttons like 3-5px wide instead of completely hidden might help

Impressive work! Congrats :wink:

1 Like