Doubt, how do I group creation date and only one table

Hello everyone, I have a list of requests, with creation date, and I intend to group the requests by the date they were created, according to the video, I tried to use two reteating groups from the same table but I didn’t know how to connect the tables, it’s not separating the creation dates, any suggestions on how to do this grouping? Thank you very much in advance!

lista-de-pedido-agrupado-por-data

You can do something like this–

Before moving , I just want to clear one thing-- Solution is not very optimised when it comes to performance wise but works great…

I am using the two repeating group -

First repeating group data source-

Second repeating group data source - (Put inside the first repeating group)

Final Output-

Hope it helps…

Ankur@ Nocodetalks
Helping Bubble Devs to build No-Code Products. Follow me on Twitter

2 Likes

Yep I think I’d do the same as Ankur has suggested. Multiple repeating groups is the way to go.

For the sake of having multiple options you could also do the following:

1. Add a “Week 1 header” group in the RG and define it’s conditional to be visible only when Date is > mm,dd,yy & < mm,dd,yy. This should only be visible when current cell’s index is 1.

2. Add “Week 2” group in the RG and define it’s conditional to be visible only when Date is > mm,dd,yy & < mm,dd,yy. This should only be visible when current cell’s index is the first item with this Week 2 starting date. To detect such item would be current cells index - 1’s item’s date is not current cell’s item’s date.

I’m not sure if ^this is worth a hustle though :v:

1 Like

Perfect guys, thanks for detailing the explanations, I was getting lost in the date filter of the second RG

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.