Dynamic styling in a repeating group

I am trying to add a “heat-map” sort of functionality into my app. Where each item in a group’s value is turned into a ratio to change the size of it. for example for 100px display if the item was 2% of everything it would be 2px. I have figured out how to do this with a static element using the ID attribute but cannot figure out how to make this functionality work for repeating groups. Where each item has the value determined instead of just one fixed element.

If anyone has any ideas it would really help a lot thank you in advance!

Admittedly I don’t fully understand your request, but I have had success conditonally styling repeating groups by having each cl be populated by a group, and defining the conditions on that group. Could this approach work for your use case?

It hasn’t worked so far because it seems to give each group the same ID. Basically if the inputs are (10, 5, 2 , 7) one for each group, I want to take that number and use it to scale that element larger or smaller. Basically a visible representation of how large the values are or a “heat map”. I cannot figure out how to change each groups size because it seems you can only add an ID attribute, so when I add one it repeats and then styles them all as one.

This forum post ended up being the solution to my problem thank you!