Editing FullCalendar

I wanted to change how the calendar worked where instead of using events to show the availability, the entire grid of the day changes color. I assumed editing the html would be the approach to take but I don’t know where to go to edit the html or to be able to change how the calendar works so that the availability will show as a change in color. I do want the color change since all of the availability is going to be all-day so it would be nicer to just have the grid look different instead of having one event per day.

To have a customized calendar, the best thing to do is to create a calendar with a repeating group.
It’s true, it’s a bit tricky, but you’ll have complete control over everything.
If you have any questions or encounter any problems, I’m here to help.

Also, there are plugins that have this feature, but I haven’t used them, and I don’t know which one is right for you.

Thank you for the advice, I’ll look into this. Still very new to this so thank you for the advice. For searching plugins, do you just generally search in the plugin search? If there’s a calendar plugin with this already built in it might be easier to implement.

1 Like

Unfortunately, the search in plugins is very weak and is only based on their name.
I haven’t been able to find a good calendar plugin in the past.