Email Signature Generator

Hi There, I am new to bubble. Can someone please advise me if I can create a website app like wisestamp by using bubble?

I will really appreciate your assistance as I have been looking for a program to create webapp without coding. If not, can you please suggest me any other platform?

Kind Regards,

Ash

Hi @ashu.lamba2,

This could probably be achieved. What stage did you need help on?

looks like an advert
https://puu.sh/CIoxX.png

Hi Buddy, Thanks for responding. I am still exploring options. My concern is how can I create a preview section next to input fields?

Hi Buddy, It is not an advert. I do not work for wisestamp. I am trying to create something similar on my own. I am not a developer so I am struggling to get my head around. I tried weebly and wix but they seem to be more of just drag and drop platforms. They can not help create logical websites.

muted…

@ashu.lamba2 I would just put a text box as the preview. If the user wants to “purchase” what they’ve created, I would make the “purchase” button create a new item in the database, take them to the pay area, then display the final at checkout.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.